- A mesh or network of links or connecting pieces: a webwork of beams and girdersMore example sentences
- As Daniel struggles to understand the webwork of relationships within the family - and his growing attraction to his cousin - the audience is gifted the odd flashback to help join up some of the dots.
- These different interconnections between the many regulatory genes, if diagrammed fully, would form an intricate webwork, much more complex that the few arrows in this cartoon.
- With exhaustive detail, it patiently recreates an entire society, showing the webwork of behavior and convention that obstructs and defeats our best intentions.
More definitions of webworkDefinition of webwork in:
- The US English dictionary