- A dress worn by a bride at her wedding, typically long and white: a beautiful white wedding dressMore example sentences
- A lot of people have christening gowns made from their wedding dresses, or at least from the trains.
- At the age of 11, while other girls dreamed of wedding dresses and engagement rings, Ruth already knew she'd never let herself be bound by matrimony.
- The groom's family sponsors the marriage, providing the bride with her wedding dress and other items of value.
More definitions of wedding dressDefinition of wedding dress in:
- The US English dictionary