- The night after a wedding (especially with reference to its consummation): they must wait until their wedding nightMore example sentences
- Equally embarrassing is his detailed description of his unsuccessful wedding night and the nights that finally led to consummation.
- Whatever happened to waiting until after the wedding to enjoy the wedding night?
- The morning after the wedding night, women from both sides of the family go to the couple's bed.
More definitions of wedding nightDefinition of wedding night in:
- The US English dictionary