- A ring worn by a married person, given to them by their spouse at their wedding.More example sentences
- Many women also wear their gold wedding ring with a diamond engagement ring and an eternity ring.
- Her wedding ring and plain gold earrings are her only jewellery, plus a few red beads and tight bangles on one wrist.
- She wore a sapphire engagement ring and a broad-band wedding ring and she looked more than capable of managing a business life and a tribe of kids.
More definitions of wedding ringDefinition of wedding ring in:
- The US English dictionary