• informal , chiefly British
- A child’s word for urine.More example sentences
- We have a litter tray for their night time toilets, but he'd got himself so excited that he complete missed and did his wee-wees on the floor instead.
- He was so upset he didn't do his normal wee-wee.
- You can lift up a little lid on the seat and do a wee-wee into the chamber pot therein.
verb[no object] Back to top
- Urinate.More example sentences
- As Sarah sat wee-weeing on one potty, I chased Darren.
- I came that close to wee-weeing right there on the floor because I was so excited.
- Gracie wee-weed in every room in the house.
More definitions of wee-weeDefinition of wee-wee in:
- The US English dictionary