- A very small Australian warbler with an olive back, yellow underparts, and a short, stubby bill.
More example sentences
- Smicrornis brevirostris, family Acanthizidae
- Just before we boarded the bus, I saw at least four weebills in a tree.
- The weebill's nest, a dome with a side entrance, is rather large for such a small bird.
- Our closest park, Arapiles has over 111 bird species recorded, weebills, thornbills, honeyeaters, lorikeets, parrots, tree creepers, red-rumped parrots, robins, superb blue wrens, and babblers amongst many others.