nounNorth American • informal
- A person who participates in an activity only in their spare time.More example sentences
- I stopped looking at my weekends as mini-vacations and became a weekend warrior.
- If you are only a weekend warrior, you definitely need to get into the gym at least 2 times a week and you should also be doing about 30-45 minutes of cardio 2-3 times per week.
- Chances are your weekend warrior started innocently enough as your street car, then it progressed to part-time racer,
More definitions of weekend warriorDefinition of weekend warrior in:
- The US English dictionary