- A belt to which weights are attached, designed to help divers stay submerged.More example sentences
- A diver, sitting on the gunwhale of a boat, wearing a weight belt but without scuba gear or fins, is flirting with disaster.
- Depending on your personal strength level, you may or may not be able to add weight via a weight belt and plates or a dumbbell when you chin.
- Start out with 10 pounds of additional weight suspended from a weight belt and add more as you get stronger.
More definitions of weight beltDefinition of weight belt in:
- The US English dictionary