A person who is concerned about their weight, especially one who diets.
More example sentences
- But a cruise ship is no place for weight-watchers.
- Research has shown some foods popular with weight-watchers may contain more fat than non-dieting products.
- There are a lot of regular guests who turn up just to tuck into salads, including many who are avowed weight-watchers.
from the proprietary name Weight Watchers, an organization for slimmers.
- More example sentences
- Thankfully the vet said they could help us, and offered a weight-watching programme.
- Let's face it, as with weight-watching, you have time to make up for your innocent untruths.
- Yes, I ate mangos, and no, I wasn't some weird weight-watching freak.
Definition of weight-watcher in:
- The US English dictionary