- 1Built in a strong or practical way: well-constructed playground equipmentMore example sentences
- Many air bed pumps are not that well made and have a tendency to fail at the worst times. - Look for well constructed pumps that can do the job and don't sound like a leaf blower.
- There is is a safe and well constructed play area and a selection of small farm animals which can be fed with food bought from the Gallery.
- Even in the well-constructed buildings in California, designed to withstand massive quakes, we cower in primal fear when we face nature's wrath.
- 1.1(Especially of reasoning or a piece of writing) having a clear or carefully planned structure: the arguments are well constructed and I found it easy to understandMore example sentences
- So it's no wonder that so many of them have been adapted by filmmakers looking to translate his uniquely witty and well-constructed writing into movies as entertaining as the books they're based on.
- I'm glad you think my writing's detailed and well-constructed.
- Commentaries overwhelmingly support the elections and offer intelligent and well-constructed viewpoints on a variety of election-related topics.