- 1Supplied with all the necessary equipment: a well-equipped kitchenMore example sentences
- We cook up dinner later in the caravan's incredibly well-equipped kitchen, and eat it out at the picnic table in front of a watercolour sunset.
- The centre has a community cafe and a well-equipped training kitchen with facilities for the disabled.
- He had at his command, ready for instant service, a well-equipped army of 20,000 men.
- 1.1Having the appropriate mental resources for a situation or task: he is well equipped to do the job efficientlyMore example sentences
- Many of the games are also less exciting than what you will find at a well-equipped gym.
- The self-defence army in south Manchuria, whose headquarters was in Liaoning Province, was better equipped than Commander Yu's army.
- Expect to pay well into the $100,000s for a well-equipped newer model.