Definition of well hung in English:
1 informal, humorous (Of a man) having large genitals.
- She noted that when she sees a beautiful women walking around with an average looking guy on her arm she automatically thinks one of three things: he is either really rich or (as she put it) he is well-hung.
- This legendarily well-hung South Shore resident had been working as a truck driver before complications with his lower back knocked him out of the transportation industry for good in the late 1980s.
- Will I become rich and famous, to go along with fabulously handsome and extraordinarily well-hung?
2(Of meat or game) hung until sufficiently dry, tender, or high before cooking.
- Perhaps this lack of properly butchered and well-hung meat has a lot to do with falling meat sales across the country.
- The food heroes will focus on favourites such as turkeys, geese, well-hung beef, cheeses, wine, smoked salmon, pickles and chutneys.
- If not well-hung the meat will be soft and flavourless.
Definition of well hung in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.