(or I do declare)
- An exclamation of incredulity, surprise, or vexation: ‘Well, I do declare! It’s Annabelle!’More example sentences
- Biche is more ‘me and my friends’ fluff, the everyday adventures of a British journalist in Paris written by - well, I declare - a British journalist in Paris.
- ‘Well, I do declare, it's my job to see if any of these poor folks need any old thing,’ Brown said.
- George, I do declare that you have started to blush!
More definitions of well, I declareDefinition of well, I declare in:
- The US English dictionary