- Regarded with much affection; popular with many people: he is efficient, fair-minded, and well liked by his colleaguesMore example sentences
- A popular and well-liked woman, Maureen was joined by a large group of family and friends for the special occasion.
- A very popular and well liked chap, he was always full of the joys of living, and had a word for everybody.
- He was very well-liked by all his colleagues and was a favourite with visitors.
More definitions of well likedDefinition of well liked in:
- The US English dictionary