- Arranged or organized in an orderly way: the only rash decision of his well-ordered lifeMore example sentences
- The principles governing the research process are clean, well-ordered, and rational when they appear on crisp white paper in black text.
- Norway is an incredibly neat and well-ordered country.
- His cleverly laid-out acre of well-ordered greenery - all structure and hedges, borders and neat gravel paths - is set against a vista of flat fields and vast, pale skies.
More definitions of well orderedDefinition of well ordered in:
- The US English dictionary