- Earning or providing good pay: a well-paid jobMore example sentences
- It is only natural to hope our sons and daughters will get good marks in their exams, and go on to secure fulfilling and well-paid jobs.
- In times gone by, appointments were also perceived as rewards for people retiring from well-paid jobs.
- Some of those who are leaving are only too delighted to return to well-paid, secure jobs in Ireland.
More definitions of well paidDefinition of well paid in:
- The US English dictionary