- Highly gratified or satisfied: Moore paused, well pleased with the effectMore example sentences
- ‘This year the quality was even higher than last year,’ said well-pleased organiser, Gail Clarke.
- ‘The plan is more of the same,’ said a well-pleased Head Coach.
- Both were packed with gutsy flavour but while my partner pronounced himself well-pleased with his choice, my soup could have done with being a little hotter than lukewarm.
More definitions of well pleasedDefinition of well pleased in:
- The US English dictionary