- Having dimensions that are in proportion and give a balanced, pleasing effect: the house has a spacious layout with well-proportioned roomsMore example sentences
- He had a thin face, but it was well proportioned, with a thin nose and thin lips to match.
- Throughout the new building, the galleries are handsome and well proportioned, with subtle, beautifully honed details and good lighting.
- All of the bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and are well proportioned.
More definitions of well proportionedDefinition of well proportioned in:
- The US English dictionary