- (Of money or time) usefully or profitably expended: time spent in taking stock is time well spentMore example sentences
- There have been questions of leadership, policy and campaign direction, raising the issue of whether or not our money was well-spent.
- Without them, we have absolutely no idea whether the money is well-spent or not.
- It is therefore absolutely one of the obligations of members of Parliament to make sure that every single cent of that money is well-spent, and that the people who must contribute do contribute.
More definitions of well spentDefinition of well spent in:
- The US English dictionary