- A bathroom in which the shower is open or set behind a single wall, its floor area being flush with the floor of the rest of the room and the water draining away through an outlet set into the floor.More example sentences
- We landed an executive room with a proper wet room for a bathroom.
- The majority of the work has been completed, including a lift to take Joshua from the living room up to his bedroom, a wet room with a shower stretcher for him to lie on while being washed, and a new bed with an electric paediatric mattress.
- So they decided to turn it into a sauna, which now opens into a wet room with spa bath.
More definitions of wet roomDefinition of wet room in:
- The US English dictionary