- A close-fitting rubber garment typically covering the entire body, worn for warmth in water sports or diving.More example sentences
- So whilst Tim was whisking around in tight circles in his own, go-faster-striped coracle, his pupils were still pulling on old jeans, swimming costumes or wetsuits.
- From shell-encrusted jewellery and belts through sequinned flip-flops and swimsuits to wetsuits and boards, it's all here.
- Katkandu motors through a gap in the barrier reef between South Water Caye and Carrie Bow Caye as we pull on shortie wetsuits, weight belts, tanks, fins.
More definitions of wetsuitDefinition of wetsuit in:
- The US English dictionary