- 1Made from the grains or flour of wheat: a wheaten loafMore example sentences
- Staple foods in Eritrea include kitcha, which is thin and unleavened and prepared from wheaten flour.
- There were several newly baked wheaten loaves, and some hen's eggs, broken open and boiled in broth.
- The by-product of gluten production, also called non-glutinous flour or wheaten cornstarch.
- 1.1Of a colour resembling that of wheat; a pale yellow-beige: the coat is wheaten or fawn in colourMore example sentences
- She has a beautiful even, harsh coat, dark wheaten in colour and a dear wee head with a good-shaped muzzle.
- His wheaten colored hair illuminated his corn blue eyes.
More definitions of wheatenDefinition of wheaten in:
- The US English dictionary