- A terrier of a breed with a soft, wavy pale golden coat.More example sentences
- Anthony Brooks's two soft-coated wheaten terriers come bounding across the lawn at Elton Hall, near Ludlow in Herefordshire, their shaggy coats of silky hair rippling in the breeze.
- Murphy was a soft-coated wheaten terrier, a feisty lot, and she more than lived up to her Irish clan's reputation.
- An 11-week-old soft-coated wheaten terrier, Maggie weighs in at 6 ½ pounds, has reddish-brown fur and a black face, plus a mind that already appears to be processing its own thoughts.
More definitions of wheaten terrierDefinition of wheaten terrier in:
- The US English dictionary