- A nutritious foodstuff of a dry floury consistency consisting of the extracted embryos of grains of wheat: vitamin B is found in wheatgerm skimmed milk, an egg, and a little wheatgerm all whisked togetherMore example sentences
- It's a rich, aromatherapy oil that's a blend of soothing essential oils such as myrrh, lavender and rose geranium, with extracts of wheatgerm and borage.
- The Bitter Orange lotion has extracts of orange, wheatgerm, fenugreek and winter cheery.
- Vitamin B, C and E will also help in keeping your skin in good shape and great food sources are citrus fruits, berry fruits, broccoli, hazelnuts, Brussels sprouts, red peppers, wheatgerm and sunflower seeds.
More definitions of wheatgermDefinition of wheatgerm in:
- The US English dictionary