- Used to express delight, excitement, or exhilaration: as the car began to bump down the track he felt a lightening of his spirits—whee!More example sentences
- I say this as someone who loved the little Renault Megane she drove around Ireland for a week - and whee!
- So while ‘thinking out of the box’ was ooh, whee!
- Or you have to pay someone else to do so, and whee!
natural exclamation: first recorded in English in the 1920s.
More definitions of wheeDefinition of whee in:
- The US English dictionary