- A recess in a vehicle in which a wheel is located: the cat fitted perfectly in the wheel well of the pickup truckMore example sentences
- To maintain the requisite clearance between the tire and the wheel well required another manufacturing change.
- The B - 52's air-conditioning unit is located in the forward wheel well, bolted to the left wall.
- In a high-speed offset crash, the wheal engages in a tire catcher structure built into the back of the front wheel well and transfers load into the sill reducing the amount of deformation in the safety cage.
More definitions of wheel wellDefinition of wheel well in:
- The US English dictionary