- The distance between the front and rear axles of a vehicle: [in combination]: a short-wheelbase modelMore example sentences
- Another problem with a big truck and a short wheelbase and a single rear axle is the bounce.
- Visteon's portable dyno can handle vehicles with wheelbases from 85 to 190 in., though pickups with dual rear wheels are too wide to fit comfortably.
- That's 6.1 in. shorter than the previous model, and the wheelbase is reduced by 1.6 in.
More definitions of wheelbaseDefinition of wheelbase in:
- The US English dictionary