- A trick or manoeuvre whereby a bicycle or motorcycle is ridden for a short distance with the front wheel raised off the ground: a boy cavorted around on a dirt bike doing wheeliesMore example sentences
- However, you'll still be able to perform donuts, wheelies, or other motorcycle tricks on bikes.
- The trick involves doing a wheelie, in which you swing the front wheels from side to side.
- The team consists of six daring riders who perform a whole range of stunts from high jumps to wheelies on motorcycles, quad bikes and three-wheelers.
More definitions of wheelieDefinition of wheelie in:
- The US English dictionary