adverb• formal or • archaic
- From whatever place or source.More example sentences
- ‘O man, whosoever thou art and whencesoever thou comest, for I know that thou wilt come, I am Cyrus, and I won for the Persians their empire.’
- Therefore it must be inferred that good counsels, whencesoever they come, are born of the wisdom of the prince, and not the wisdom of the prince from good counsels.
- Whencesoever thou comest forth (for prayer, O Muhammad) turn thy face toward the Inviolable Place of Worship.
More definitions of whencesoeverDefinition of whencesoever in:
- The US English dictionary