- Immediately after which: he qualified in February, whereupon he was promoted to SergeantMore example sentences
- They all pay their money and are immediately blindfolded, whereupon they are asked to make polite conversation with the person next to them.
- England didn't enter the World Cup until 1950, whereupon we were immediately instilled as favourites.
- It lowered its head and the boy spoke to him softly, whereupon it immediately was tamed.
More definitions of whereuponDefinition of whereupon in:
- The US English dictionary