adverb• formal or • archaic
- With or by which: the instrumental means wherewith the action is performedMore example sentences
- He had been set with one foot in the stocks, which were of wood but bound with iron bands; and in this condition received from without an iron implement, wherewith he contrived to accomplish the most courageous deed upon record.
- But if the Salt have lost its savor, wherewith shall it be salted?
- Their topmost ranks take fire and vaporize or find some other form wherewith to be not of this world.
More definitions of wherewithDefinition of wherewith in:
- The US English dictionary