determiner & pronoun
- 1Used to emphasize a lack of restriction in selecting one of a definite set of alternatives: [as determiner]: choose whichever brand you prefer [as pronoun]: their pension should be increased annually in line with earnings or prices, whichever is the higherMore example sentences
- Officials are keen to point out that whichever design is selected will provide only a blueprint for whatever is finally built.
- Every patient should be offered an outpatient appointment at Ashford or St Peter's, whichever they prefer.
- Potential customers can get in touch via e-mail, phone, POST whichever the seller prefers.
More definitions of whicheverDefinition of whichever in:
- The US English dictionary