determiner & pronoun• archaic
- Whichever: [as pronoun]: on any occasion whichsoever it beMore example sentences
- Say thou: call upon Allah or call upon Rahman, by whichsoever ye call, His are the excellent names.
- And for whichsoever of us death and fate are prepared, let him lie dead: and be ye all parted with speed.
- In indefinite noun clauses we use what, whatever, whatsoever, whoever, whosoever, whomever, whomsoever, whichever, and whichsoever for the connecting or conjunctive pronoun.
More definitions of whichsoeverDefinition of whichsoever in:
- The US English dictionary