- An overcast stitch.More example sentences
- Secure the facing to the twill tape with small, close whipstitches.
- Using a simple whipstitch, and catching just the centers or the hidden layers of the ribbon, stitch the ribbon flowers over the green leaf trim at the lace upper edge.
- A whipstitch of alternating 2-and 4mm bites was applied to each edge of the tendon.
verb[with object] Back to top
- Sew (something) with overcast stitches.More example sentences
- Cross the tape ends under the hook, then pin and whipstitch them to the garment.
More definitions of whipstitchDefinition of whipstitch in:
- The US English dictionary