- A small brown myotis bat native to Eurasia.
More example sentences
- Genus Myotis, family Vespertilionidae: several species, in particular the common and widespread M. mystacinus
- Like all other bat species, whiskered bats are threatened by the loss or disturbance of roost sites.
- The whiskered bat is a small species and is easily confused with the pipistrelles when seen in the night sky.
- Since in hibernation sites, netting and findings whiskered bats are almost never found in Lithuania, we could assume they where Brandt's bats.