- A creeping white-flowered European clover which is an important fodder plant. Also called Dutch clover.
More example sentences
- Trifolium repens, family Leguminosae
- He's also seeded pastures with legumes like alfalfa and red and white clovers.
- The wild raspberries, the white clover, and the sea air would suit you to a tee.
- Wild white clovers persist better under heavy, continuous grazing because they are prolific reseeders.
More definitions of white cloverDefinition of white clover in:
- The US English dictionary