- A cultivated variety of redcurrant with pale edible berries. The berries are insipid and generally used for jams and jellies, in combination with other fruits.More example sentences
- Red and white currants ripen in mid to late summer.
- They had gooseberries, blackcurrants, white currants and blackberries together with a really good stand of raspberry canes.
- The currant worm is not as troublesome for the black currant as it is for the red or white currant.
More definitions of white currantDefinition of white currant in:
- The US English dictionary