- Fine wheat flour, typically bleached, from which most of the bran and germ have been removed.More example sentences
- Small tarts would be made with a rich pastry of fine white flour, butter, sugar, saffron, and other good things, certainly meant to be eaten.
- It's made of white flour plus some wheat bran and wheat germ - the two ingredients that are removed from whole-wheat flour when it's refined.
- If you need to add more flour, add more white flour, not corn flour.
More definitions of white flourDefinition of white flour in:
- The US English dictionary