- Having hair of a white colour, especially from age: a white-haired woman with wrinkled skinMore example sentences
- I noticed, across a distant paddock, a white-haired figure striding through the grass.
- White-haired gentlemen haunt grand old cafes from days gone by, sipping coffee under dusty chandeliers.
- The white-haired woman murmured a few words and the girl sighed, then said something that made both women laugh.
More definitions of white-hairedDefinition of white-haired in:
- The US English dictionary