- A hypothetical celestial object which expands outwards from a space-time singularity and emits energy, in the manner of a time-reversed black hole.More example sentences
- And just as Humphreys' model has the universe expanding out of a white hole (a black hole running in reverse) so too does their paper!
- Even though both black holes and white holes are plausible scenarios according to general relativity, there is still a crucial difference.
- The problem is with the amount of entropy in a white hole.
More definitions of white holeDefinition of white hole in:
- The US English dictionary