- White-crested waves at sea.More example sentences
- It was quite windy with white horses on the waves, but this didn't inconvenience the ducks in the least.
- There were white horses and swell out on the race course, the tide had gone out allowing spectators to get closer to the action, the sun was still shining and the top six boats were through.
- The spirit of the wave is physically embodied in the enormous white horses which are charging through the water as the three surfers surge forward.
More definitions of white horsesDefinition of white horses in:
- The US English dictionary