- A vinyl record which is supplied with a plain white label before general release for promotional purposes.More example sentences
- ‘Little Man’ had the overhaul from UK garage star Wookie and sold 10,000 white labels to the dance music underground.
- Now, he is concentrating his energies on hip-hop, producing his own videos, distributing white labels, mixtapes and founding his Illa State label.
- Grime entrepreneurialism has kept strictly yardish and short-term, based on white labels and appearances at raves.
More definitions of white labelDefinition of white label in:
- The US English dictionary