- Pale meat such as poultry, veal, and rabbit. Often contrasted with red meat.More example sentences
- It was a New Year's resolution - I began by cutting out red meat, then white meat, then fish.
- Boudin blanc is a soft sausage, made with white meat (usually chicken or veal) enriched with pork or veal fat, cream, eggs, flour and mie de pain (the inside of a bread loaf), finely mixed and well seasoned.
- It's better to stick to lean cuts of red meat, white meat or fish.
More definitions of white meatDefinition of white meat in:
- The US English dictionary