- A white or silvery alloy, especially a tin-based alloy used for the surfaces of bearings.More example sentences
- Nearly all were made of electroplated brass, copper, or nickel silver (a white metal alloy).
- Zirconium usually occurs as a hard, grayish white metal, whose surface has a flaky appearance.
- Among the other gift articles on display are carved images in sandalwood and ‘nookam’ wood, besides religious objects made of stone powder, white metal, black metal and brass.
More definitions of white metalDefinition of white metal in:
- The US English dictionary