- The husked ripe or unripe berries of the pepper (see pepper ( sense 1 of the noun)), typically ground and used as a condiment.More example sentences
- The chicken is seasoned with a blend of jalapeno, cayenne, chili, and black and white pepper.
- For the sardines, in a large bowl, whisk together the cumin, paprika, white pepper, garlic, oregano, and vinegar.
- Add the ground fennel and white pepper and stir to combine.
More definitions of white pepperDefinition of white pepper in:
- The US English dictionary