- A sauce of flour, melted butter, and milk or cream: fish in white sauce [count noun]: a simple white sauceMore example sentences
- Mix the cooked pasta, tomato, white sauce, salt and chilli sauce.
- The book had no pictures, except on the cover, which showed a large roast of lamb, fish baked in white sauce accompanied by boiled carrots, and a mould of bright red gelatin.
- Make a white sauce by melting the butter then mixing in the flour.
More definitions of white sauceDefinition of white sauce in:
- The US English dictionary