- Purified sugar.More example sentences
- The Aboriginal diet, particularly for poor people, consists of large quantities of white flour, white sugar, dairy, red meat, along with untold numbers of processed and denatured foods.
- They used white sugar on cornmeal, and brown sugar in cookies, never vice-versa.
- When the colonists arrived, they, too, were sustained by maple syrup due to the scarceness of white sugar.
More definitions of white sugarDefinition of white sugar in:
- The US English dictionary