noun[mass noun] North American • informal , • derogatory
- Poor white people, especially those living in the southern US.More example sentences
- Chavs are merely a subsection of the working class, mostly drawn from poor white trash, and certainly not the majority.
- At the time the fact that both of my parents had college degrees seemed a small differentiation from the other poor white trash on our peninsula.
- Now I live in the city that hands more Anti-Social Behaviour Orders than anywhere else; the Evening News loves to publish a picture and they're always poor white trash.
More definitions of white trashDefinition of white trash in:
- The US English dictionary