- A burrowing marine bristle worm which is bluish-white with iridescent pink shading and a grey dorsal line.
More example sentences
- Nephtys hombergi, family Nephtyidae
- Most prized of all are long, slimy white worms which are hacked out of mangrove branches and eaten live.
- Middle England is infested with ugly estates, radioactive waste, wriggling white worms, Japanese knotweed and ghosts that do not always wish the living well.
- Get another shoebox, top to 3/4 full with dampened peat moss, and you have the insurance of a supply of white worms.