- 1 • informal A pale or white-topped pustule on the skin.More example sentences
- These pimples vary according to the severity of the acne and range from whiteheads, blackheads, pustules, nodules to cysts.
- Acne is the blanket term used for skin irritations, including blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, and the deeper cysts that may form on your shoulders, neck, face or other areas.
- The bumps can be blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, or cysts.
- 2A small New Zealand songbird with a white head and underparts, found only on the North Island.
More example sentences
- Mohoua albicilla, family Pachycephalidae (or Acanthizidae)
- Inconspicuous little communal insect eaters, aptly named whiteheads, were reintroduced next, in 1989.
- Formerly widespread in the North Island, the Whitehead has suffered a marked decline in the past two centuries since European colonisation and today is restricted to a fraction of its former range.
More definitions of whiteheadDefinition of whitehead in:
- The US English dictionary